Join me in my trip to Gabon this summer

Haven't you ever wanted to with your own eyes and experience for yourself what Great things God has been doing through the hands of his servants in Gabon? Well if you do, we invite you to come and join us in His ministry serving with Envision in Gabon, West Africa.

What can you do? - well here's a list of the many things are available:
-Work Project Ministry (basic needs, home repair, construction projects for churches, Hope House Ministry)
-Outreach Ministry (Evangelism)
-Compassion/Medical Ministry (loving children at Hope House, being the hands and feet of God, medical assistance)
-Community Development Ministry
-Church Development Ministry (ESL classes)
-Sports outreach ministries
-Mobile Medical Clinics

How you can Help:
1.Pray for God's guidance as I lead short-term mission teams
2.Pray that God will provide for all my finances of this trip
3.Pray for safety
4.Pray that my team members and I will develop healthy relationships
5.Pray that God stirs your heart to pray for me daily

Romans 10:14-15 "How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: 'How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!' "

Monday, May 30, 2011

What's Your Focus

Well it's been 9 days so far back in Gabon, lots has happened and it's only the beginning of a fun and busy summer.  For the most part, I've been planning and scheduling for teams and interns to come soon, and yet at the same time I've been having to lead a few interns and one team who just left.  The last intern is leaving tonight, which will leave me and the rest of my team (Leanne, Hannah) one day without anyone before teams and interns come piling in.

I was reminded these past few days of the importance of remaining focused on INTENTIONAL ministry and investing in relationships.  There is a lot of scheduling and administrative procedures that need to be taken care of constantly, but if I let that take over and become my focus here this summer, then I'm missing the point.  I encourage you as well, that if you're are being consumed and overwhelmed with work and things that in the end are not kingdom bound, then take a moment and reevaluate your priorities.  For me, God reminded me that I need to be serious in the relationships I've developed here and continue to share His love and light to those I come in contact with.

Well yesterday in Gabon it was Mothers Day.  So happy mothers day!
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment